I help mid-career businesswomen overwhelmed with the job search process find their Ideal Career and Get Hired for a job that excites them!
Here’s why so many mid-career businesswomen feel frustrated, anxious, and overwhelmed when forced to find a new job:
When you must look for a new job, you’re worried about:
- YOUR TIME– How can I look for a job with everything else I have to deal with?
- THE JOB SEARCH– Can I manage all the new trends and changes? Will it matter that I’m not working now and how will I address that?
- YOUR BRAND– What are employers looking for today and how can I update my resume and LinkedIn profile to get their attention?
- YOUR VALUE – Will an employer be able to see all I have to offer? What is the best way to communicate that?
- YOUR AGE –Will my age be an issue for future employers?
- THE MONEY– Can I match or increase my salary or will I have to accept less?
- YOUR CAREER CHOICE – Do I need to stay on the same path or can I try something different? How do I do that?
Beginning a journey of career exploration, you hope you can:
- FIND A FULFILLING CAREER – one that is meaningful to you and highlights your gifts.
- DECIDE WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU – even if that’s changing industries or careers.
- KNOW YOU CAN FACE ANY CHALLENGE – whether its concern about your age or being laid off.
- SHOW HOW AMAZING YOU ARE – by identifying and communicating the value.
- FEEL CONFIDENT AND EMPOWERED – as you look forward to what is possible knowing YOU CAN DO THIS!
- WAKE UP EXCITED – because you are doing something you love that brings in all the money you need!
- THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR – Because you know that you are not alone!
I can be your partner and hold your hand as you
go through this experience and keep you on track.
Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Identify and Communicate Your Value
Get Hired for a Job You Love!!!
That is where I come in as your Career Coach. I understand that feeling of frustration and anxiety when forced to look for a job. I’ve lived through it. Luckily, I came out the other side happier and more fulfilled because I found my Ideal Career.
After being restructured for the third time, I took a long hard look at my life and realized I wasn’t passionate about what I was doing. My “work” wasn’t working for me anymore. I realized the only one stopping me from reaching my full potential was ME. I just had to get out of my own way and educate myself on my career options.
After a lot of introspection and soul-searching, I discovered my talent was coaching and inspiring others to find their career passion. I wished I had someone who could hold my hand during this evolution. I had to figure this out on my own, but you don’t have to. Not only will I be a hand to hold when you need support and acknowledgment, but I will also be the hand that pulls you up when you need motivation and encouragement.
First, by examining your values, characteristics, skills, priorities, and goals we can identify your passions, strengths, and opportunities for growth. This will help us discover a career that aligns with your desires, values, and priorities – your Ideal Career. Next, we will uncover any beliefs or thoughts that are stopping you from playing full out and redirect them into a more positive, goal-oriented direction. Finally, we will work together to create a job search strategy that best fits your goals. I will be there through every step to make sure that you stay on track and get hired for a job you love.
Become fearless about turning your career possibilities into career realities.
Don’t waste another day wondering how to have a more fulfilling career.
Let’s work together to create that Ideal Career you were meant to have.
Certified as a Professional Coach and as an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner from the Institute for Professional Empowerment Coaches (IPEC),?Clair started her own practice, Ideal Career Now Coaching and Consulting.
Her coaching practice helps mid-career businesswomen, either recently unemployed or looking to change jobs, overcome their obstacles, and discover their true career passions. Through this process, they learn how to identify and communicate their value to a future employer. Clair brings a supportive, positive, and encouraging attitude to everything she does.
As a Senior Consultant and Career Coach for Lee Hecht Harrison, the leading talent management company in the world, Clair has drawn upon her experience in coaching, training, and facilitation to help her clients smooth the transition into their next position. She has worked with both men and women at all levels in a variety of industries and positions.
By incorporating her professional coaching skills, she keeps her clients focused and moving forward until they successfully reach their goals whether that means discovering a new career path or falling in love again with their current direction. She helps clients gain clarity, confidence, and peace of mind about their choices.
Clair holds a graduate degree in Communications and bachelor’s degrees in both Psychology and Communication from San Diego State University. There she graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa and was chosen as Outstanding Graduating Student by her undergraduate Communications peers and professors. She discovered her speaking talents in college where she participated in the forensics (speech) team, winning both a state and national awards. She later coached an award-winning forensics team and taught Speech Communication 101 at San Diego State while attaining her MA degree.
Based in Ventura County in Southern California, she offers a wide range of programs and services for professional women, including individual and group coaching, and Motivation and Job Search Workshops. Clair helps her clients examine their limiting beliefs and conquer their fears so that they have the Ideal Career they were meant to have. She teaches how to conduct a successful job search so her clients Get Hired for a job that meets ALL of their needs.
Request your Breakthrough Strategy Session today.
Let’s discover your Ideal Career together and
Get you hired for a job you love!
In this mini-session we will:
- Clarify your vision for your Ideal Career and goals for finding a job
- Determine what is the BIGGEST thing holding you back from getting what you want (HINT: It’s probably not what you think)
- Discuss the key steps to stop the struggle and take control again so you can have the Ideal Career and Job you want
Click CONTACT so we can set up this strategy session at a time that is good for both of us.